Haryana compulsory registration of marriages act, 2008

This query is : Resolved 

13 October 2011

what is procedure for registering the marriage which was solemnised in 2006 i.e. before passing the rule in 2008.

Shonee Kapoor (Expert)
13 October 2011

YOu can register any marriage at the office of registrar.


Shonee Kapoor

ajay sethi (Expert)
Click to Talk
13 October 2011

you will have to make an application for registartion of marriage to registrar which is the competent authority to register marriages . since your marriage has been solemnised before 2008 i believe prior sanction of chief registrar chandigarh will be necessary .

please visit this site for details www.giitsolutions.com/marriagecertificate.html

sankar narayanan (Expert)
13 October 2011

just go to sub.registration office and get details from them and fill the form and to be submitted in the office

prabhakar singh (Expert)
13 October 2011

Mr.Sethi has aptly guided you.

Guest (Expert)
13 October 2011

please visit http://www.mcg.gov.in/MCGPortal/User/Marriage.aspx

the procedure is normal for registration of marriage after 2008 before 2008 separate proforma necessary

Gajender sharma (Querist)
14 October 2011

But Taking permission from chief registrar is compulsary in this case

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu