Home > Experts > Family Law > Haryana amended Compulsory Registration of Marriages Rules 2008

Haryana amended Compulsory Registration of Marriages Rules 2008 (Family Law)

Posted On 05 February 2011 at 16:58

R?Members
I would highly appriciate if someone provide me "Haryana amended Compulsory Registration of Marriages Rules 2008"
I am residing in Delhi with my husband.My marriage was solemnised at Hisar (Haryana)I want to got register my marriage at Hisar,is it possible,kindly explain me jurisdiction for registration of marriages in Haryana.Regards
Seema Goyal

Expert : Member (Account Deleted)

Posted On 05 February 2011 at 17:48

YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT GENERALY MARRIAGE REGISTRARS OFFICE IS IN THE AREA OF COLLECTORS OFFICE.YOU MAY WRITE TO THE SAID AUTHORITIES AND YOU WILL GET DETAILS.GOOD LUCK.

Expert : Kiran Kumar

Posted On 05 February 2011 at 19:28

yes you can get your marriage registered at Hissar.

no need to study rules....visit Hissar, approach some local lawyer, he will get the things done for you.

however, you will have to shell out some bucks in order to get your work done at the earliest...obviously the money is meant for Registrar Office officials.