Posted On 30 July 2012 at 08:51
A lady is harassed by her officer due to malafied intention.
1) Lady , Steno IF & CC, applied for post of steno with office of State Transport Controller Haryana as per Memo No- 924-74 dated 13-1-10.
2) Transfer case was approved by Director in Feb. 2010 with approval of sending summary of ACR .
3) Violating the orders of Director to send summary of ACR record, officer sent a letter to other office due to malafied intension to hurdle transfer case, this action of officer is arbitrary as letter was sent due to malafied intension of officer. This letter was sent without approval from director & is not as per procedure adopted in case of earlier steno.
4) In response to this letter decision on appointment was received other office as per & IF & CC required to send ACRs against already approved case from director office with certain condition already approved by lady.
5) But due to malafied & greedy intention, officer made false & arbitrary presentation to new director & letter with following statement was sent to TC office in place of ACR record-
“ With reference to your letter No. 1248/at -5/st-III it is intimated that the concerned employee do not have very good confidential report and she has been warned verbally in the year 2008. Photo copy of the same is attached with the letter. Even otherwise, her working in the office as Steno typist leaves much to be desire in normal course office working. She also resort to various kind of approach etc.
6) But when ACR were get through RTI, it was seen that more than 80% ACR of lady are good or very good & average ACR for 2008 & 2009 were never conveyed till Feb 2011.
7) It is accepted by R.O. during inquiry that more than 80% ACRs of lady are either good or very good so he could not sent such letter, but letter sent by R.O. is enclosed here with it, denying from his misdeed of making false presentation is the proof of his malafied intension.
8) Two average ACRs for year 2008 & 2009 were never conveyed to lady till Feb 2010. Even for year 2009 there are two ACRs for lady, one with excellent from office of FC & other with average remarks from R.O.
9) Non Convey of average ACR, two ACRs generated for one year & many other evidence are available to prove that these ACRs are generated after Feb. 2010 just to black mail lady in favor of her transfer.
10) Lady was charge sheeted by officer in counter attack by officer against complaint of misbehavior by officer. with lady Gupta on 11th April 2008.
11) This charge sheet was already dropped with verbal warning to lady on arbitrary statement of officer himself without any inquiry on charge sheet. Since charge sheet was already dropped in 2008 So should not have any effect on transfer case at this time.
12) Since verbal warning was given by new director than also officer put it on records, this is violation of order of director.
13) Are All these actions officer are detrimental treatment in employment , over threat to the carrier of lady & creating hostile work environment with humiliation of lady constituting health & safety problem for her?
14) Complaint was made to CS Haryana against malafied intension of officer.
15) CS made remarks immediate put up for action & appointed inquiry officer in Dec,2010.
16) Almost one & half year has passed but there is no decision on this case, due to efforts from officer & good relations between inqury officer & officer.