This query is : Resolved 

24 April 2019

I have served a IT company for 4 years, 11 months & 13 Months.Will i get eligible for Gratuity.If Yes, What if Company Finance Team denied to release Gratuity, what action i could take.
Please suggest & guide.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
25 April 2019

How many employees are engaged by the said IT company/ your employer? Whether the company fall under the provision of "Gratuity Act", if it is affirmative, you are eligible.

krishna mohan (Expert)
02 May 2019

Make a claim. If they reject in writing you can complain to jurisdictional Labour Commissioner with facts to redress your grievance.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu