Getting certified copy of mcd petition and first order

This query is : Resolved 

11 January 2017

Dear Experts,
My first motion of Mutual consent divorce is over and second motion date is in May 2017. I would like to know can I get certified copy of my Divorce petition and first order judgment right now. If I can get please tell me the procedure.


R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
12 January 2017

contact concerned court.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Expert)
12 January 2017

You need to give application for certified copies to court by putting Rs.10/- stamp .

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
12 January 2017

Yes, you can get, apply through your lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu