GPA

My father take Gpa of some industrial plot on mother name in 1994 and do sale agreement of full and final payment with seller on his name of vacant plot in 1994 after that he construct the plot .electricity meter all on his name we have the possession ,this gpa and agreement to sell is notary ATTESTED in Canada in 1994 , but after that we donot attested or register it in Indiaas we Donotknow this ,but my father submit the copy Gap in the office in 1994.now we want to sell this property ,PLEASE help us to do this

Rishu (Querist)

by on 10 January 2019

Message

When a GPA attested in Canada, that GPA after receipt in India, it shall be validated. Without validation no document is registered. so that GPA might have been registered at that time. however the document was registered as per your query. If you have your document (purchased by your father) is with you, now you can sell the property.

GPA attested in Canada is compulsorily required to be validated in India (where property is located).
Show the relevant documents to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and guidance.

×