Fir registered us 354 d, 509, 506 of ipc & 66e of it act

My ex girlfriend registered a complaint at local police station us 354d, 509, 506 and 66E of IT Act. I was granted bail by the magistrate. I want to know whether the said FIR can be withdrawn or cancelled? my career is at stake and dont want to get involved in this court case. is there any way out to settle the case immediately.

J Shah (Querist)

i was in relationship with her for 5 years. i am doing CA and CFA. Her parents were not happy with this relationship and due to all this and some fights she registered this complaint at police station.

Kapil Chandna (Expert)

Kindly Share the contents of the FIR, let me see if I can help you getting the FIR quashed .

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
9899011450,9911218741
https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

sankar narayanan (Expert)

Come with clarity will be helpful to suggest our points

Try to have amicable settlement and if possible go for quashing of FIR from High Court after discussing with your lawyer.

What is the stand of your alleged ex-girlfriend?

Prima facie it is an academic subject for debate.
However, if there is "some" truth, you must have faith in your lawyer who have been engaged by you for contesting your case and successfully managed "bail" for you.
Consult your lawyer or change him/her, choice is yours.

×