False fir for 452, 454, 380, 427, 504, 506, 38 & atrocity

Dear Experts,
One of my tenant whome we evicted last week has lodge a false FIR again me, my wife & my parents in local police station under influence with District Magistrate. Now me & my family is looking or bail before arrest. The charges are under IPC 452, 454, 380, 427, 504, 506, 38 & Atrocity. How soon can I get the bail & if it is rejected by session court judge how much time it will take to take bail from High Court.
Please help.

@ Girish,
You will agree that the respondents on this platform are "legal" experts and not astrologers to let you know the time to be taken in getting bail from Magistrate, Sessions or High Court.
Consult and engage a prudent local lawyer to guide and proceed.
Best wishes.

Girish (Querist)

Thanks you Vashista sir for you reply & my apologies for harsh words used. Sir our bail application is going to the same Judge who is supporting the complainant, so there are chances that bail may get rejected in session court. I already engage a local lawyer for further processing & obtaining bail before arrest the bail application has already been given to the court yesterday, can there be an arrest even after bail application. Please help.

×