Exparte divorce

Respected experts,
90 days past my exparte order under hma

Ex wife is still using my title...why?

Any legal complications in future for that??

Kpd

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)

Ask her why she's using it, maybe she hasn't removed you from her heart and still consider you her husband.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

Yeah! the reason as stated above may be correct.

Prima facie it is an academic exercise for experts, however, it there is some truth in your statement:-
What is the case about under HMA, which is vast and exhaustive law on the Marriage of Hindus?
What order has been passed about 90 days before?
How did you come to know that your ex-wife is using your title which is so dear to you and her?
Which way has she been using your title and what is that title?

Krish na das (Querist)

I m giving maintenance every month through my lawyer....she is taking money by signing the receipt every month in court....
Judge has given exparte divorce after 4.5 yrs of legal battle and my sincere effort to make situation favourable...but ....divorce under hma on ground of cruelty and desertion.....90 days passed....I have no connection with wife and daughter.....for last 3 yrs

Any legal complications in future??

×