Employer decrease the salary and demand recovery

Respected Experts,
My institution is well known education Private institution, before four years the institution have promoted me (i was applied for that post) , now after four years they said we gave you extra salary (the salary was not that post now the institution realized this fact ) , It was the mistake of Institution& accepted the mistake , and now they demand me the recovery of that salary, and informed me they going to decrease the salary. They pressurized me .
please suggest , now what can I do ? (I have loss 10 to 12000 per month, what is my mistake in this procedure, why I accepts all this things, all the mistake done from HR department )
experts please reply

Try to amicably settle your matter otherwise your services may be terminated on some false grounds. It has a monopoly over the services of its employees.

kanchan (Querist)

But they not listen amicably , they pressurised me

you never said whether their decision of re-fixation of salary is right or wrong.

Given facts indicate that you are overpaid and you are liable to refund.

repeated

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Employer-decrease-the-salary-and-demand-recovery--710811.asp

×