Eligibility for up obc certificate

Guest (Querist)

Dear sir
I born and brought in up but from last 2 year our family have shifted to other state. Now i need central caste obc certificate.

1) can i get central obc certificate from UP i have father voter id ration card and proof to show that we are resident of up.

2) But no one from our family leave there at UP should we take a room on rent for certificate issue or authoirty issue that certificate simply on basis of document and filed verification that we lived in UP FOR FOR 20 YEAR AND OUR NATIVE STATE IS UP. I M UP RESIDENT BY BIRTH

The issue raised by you must be convinced to the concerned authorities and tried to get an endorsement in case if they refuse to issue such certificate. Then approach High Court and you will get a clear direction as per your wish on production of necessary documents to convince the Court.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Guest (Querist)

Thank alot sir today i approached to local tehsil. They said they will. Issue certificate by inquiry from patwari we were living there or not and about our caste.
Sir i want to ask that if they then there would not be any issue sir means any legal issue?
Or no need to worry if they issue certificate on verification

Guest (Querist)

×