Diversion of agricultural land.

This query is : Resolved 

21 May 2013

Dear Sir,

I want to Know the procedure for diversion of my 1.234 Hectare Agricultural Land for Colony.

Please Send me the procedure soon. whom to apply a step by step guide.

raj kumar makkad (Expert)
22 May 2013

You need to obtain the specific service of a local lawyer dealing in civil side.

bhagwat patil (Expert)
22 May 2013

You have to apply to District Collector for NA.The documents required are1. Form of application for permission to convert use of land- Every application for permission for the conversion of use of land from one purpose to another as provided in Section 44 is required to make in the form in Schedule I to the Collector.

Document required to attached with the application form

For obtaining N.A. Permission, applicant has to attach documents as mentioned below:

Prescribed form duly filled in duplicate with court fee stamp of rupees 5/-
Extract of V.F. 7/12 and its 4 zerox copies,
Copies of the all the relevant mutation entries (V.F. 6) pertaining to land in question….one set,
If record is not available in revenue office, a certificate from the Revenue Officer stating theirin that the same is not available with him. (Talathi or Tahasildar as the case may be),
Extract of village form 8 A….one copy,
Certified copies of the land map from the Taluka Inspector, Taluka Land Record Office,
8 copies of site plan and 8 copies of *building plan (*if permission is asked for constructing building),
If the land is not abutting to any classified road and right of way over the boundaries of other survey number/Gat number is acquired, then extract of the relevant V.F.7/12 and V.F. 6 ,
If the land in question is abutting EW, NH or SH, copy of the NOC from Highway Authorities or other appropriate authority,
NOC from concern Grampanchyat/Municipal councils,
If the N.A. permission is already granted and application is to be made for change of use of land, then copy of the NA order and sanctioned plan is to be attached,
If the land is attracting provisions of Bombay Tenancy and Agricultural Lands Act, 1948 then the Sale Permission received under section 43/63,
No dues certificate from farmer’s co-op society,
Certificate received from the Talathi stating therein that the land in the question is not under acquisition.
Any other documents such as NOC and clearance certificate etc, if the land attracts provisions of some other laws
If temporary permission is already granted for layout and application is made for final permission under the circumstances, then please attach the below documents:
Copy of temporary NA order permission
Plan prepared by survey department after subdivision of land in the plots, roads, open spaces and amenity places etc.
8 copies of the Architect’s plan
extract of V.F. 7/12 and its 4 zerox copies and
Copy of the mutation entry (V.F. 6) related to the temporary NA permission.
The Collector has to follow the procedure as mentioned below for granting permission to convert the use of agricultural land for any non-agricultural purpose or to change the use of land from one non-agricultural purpose to any other non-agricultural purpose:-

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu