Distribution of properties

Sir, My three Brothers have a right over three properties (My Mother and I have gave up our right on those properties through a registered document after the demise of my Father, who is the owner of the three properties) Now, they want to get separated and identified which property should belong to whom. Now, My request is what is the next procedure to be followed by them?? The Properties are in Andhra Pradesh

Legal Partition and executing the Partition Deed Registered would be the next step if the properties are one.

If the three properties are separate executing the Relinquishment Deed or Settlement Deed Registered would suffice

Discuss with Local Good Advocate or Senior Document Writers at Concerned Registrar Office.

The Querist is in the habit of posting several Queries on Various things whether all the queries are related to her and genuine please.

Dear querist, you and your mother released your rights over the properties of your late father, to your 3 brothers. so why do you worry about their division of property. They shall mutually and amicably decide to take one each share by way of partition as their understandings and then consult an Advocate/Document Writer to prepare the document of partition.

There are two options available to you i.e., either to get a "family settlement" registered demarcating share of each member or to file a suit for partition, possession, damages and mesne profits (as required).
It would be advisable to contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/records, proper guidance and proceeding.

krishna mohan (Expert)

Family settlement deed by taking reference to the settlement already reached among the beneficiary legal heirs under the drafting the legal expert and proper registration will meet the purpose.

×