Denying signature

I have exhibited a document/agreement the execution of which is denied by the opp.party. I have witnesses to depose in my favour. The opp. Party during cross-examination of my witness suggested that the signature on the document is not his. What shall I do now?

Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert)

Mention the detailed facts of the case.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Your own witness has not stated against you.
Isn't it!

Abdul Gaffar (Querist)

Fact is that a suit was filed seeking injunction against a tenant. In support of the case a non-registered tenancy agreement was exhibited which was duly executed by the tenant. In his ws the tenant pleaded that he had purchased the said plot from the son of the owner and had also denied the execution of the said tenancy agreement. While cross examining PW the tenant suggested that it's not the signature of the tenant. I am for the plaintiff. Now how can I prove the execution of the document as well as his signature?

Kishor Mehta (Expert)

Certificate of a registered Hand-writing expert, with the permission of the Hon. Court, may corroborate in your favour.
KIshor Mehta

Agree with the advice from expert Kishor Mehta.

Yes. Forensic examination is required and permission of the Court is must.

Abdul Gaffar (Querist)

Even if the witness of the said document testifies in court on behalf of the plaintiff?

×