Degree equivalent

Soon I'm going to face interview for the post of Assistant professor in commerce for aided college in Maharashtra. As per UGC minimum qualifications required is Master degree (Mcom)+ NET or PhD. (I have Mcom, NET, PhD).

As I have completed my graduation in Bachoer of Business Management (BBM). I am looking court judgement on equivalency of BBM (3 yr regular degree under the faculty of Commerce & Management) will be treated as equivalent to B.com (3 yr regular degree under the faculty of Commerce & Management).

It's humble request kindly help me in this regard.

The facts posted suggests no issue, legal or otherwise. It is only that you worrying too much.

M V Gupta (Expert)

As u are having M Com+NET+Phd, you meet the minimum qualification prescribed by the UGC. Degree is not relevant.

You seem to be having the graduate degree. But the post need the qualification of P.G degree. Check up.

×