Cyber crime

I have been framed by my ex girlfriend father in 66A,67A,354 D2,506 IPC.Nw I have reached compromised/raazinama under police pressure.They don't have hard evidence against me.Can I file a case against her after the judgement by court ?

Prasanna Advocate (Expert)

What criminal case you want to file?

Vishwalok (Querist)

For monetary loss,kind of compensation or defamation ? Do I have any option to file a case ?

Dhingra: 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

Options are always there. Results depend upon merit of the case and the kind of illegality.

Vishwalok (Querist)

Ok,Thank u very much sir 4 the reply.I just send her 2 mails,n Said bad abt her character to the new bf.on facebook with a fake id,n her frnd is lady S.I.in local P.S.she framed me with college pics given by her.

When you have compromised and razinama signed it implied that you have agreed to your guilt, isn't it?
In these circumstances what do you expect?
It is advisable /better to consult a local prudent lawyer before taking any decision to proceed further in any Court.

Dhingra: 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

By entering in to a razinama (compromise) you have lost all the opportunities to say anything against your gf or her father.. In other words, you have indirectly admitted your fault and entered in to a razinama. After that any action on your part would be an afterthought and can render you in a soup.

That is why I have stated, options are always open, but results depend upon merit of the case. In the present scenario, no merit remains there in your case.

Rest depends upon your own wisdom.

Vishwalok (Querist)

Respected sir,I have signed the affidavit from notary n given it 2 police admitting I m guilty.But I have added extra lines on 2 paragraph AFTER the notary under pressure by opposite party.I hav paid much money 2 Dsp,Sho.They said my affidavit will not be included in the case.Local Lawyer said it is invalid affidavit nw.In that scene can I take any legal action against I.O. or the complainant ?

Dhingra: 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

Whatever there be, once you have admitted your guilt on an affidavit, your fault gets revealed. Pressure or not, that you have to prove. Once yousay that the police pressurized you, you will start facing consequences through the excesses of police also.

Rest depends upon your own wisdom or the wisdom or greed of your local lawyer adviser, whether to try your luck and consequences or not.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

You cannot take any legal action of any kind once you entered into compromise.

Vishwalok (Querist)

Ok sir.Thank u all 4 ur advice!

×