Contempt of court

This query is : Resolved 

13 September 2017

Is it possible to file a contempt application against a witness in a criminal case by the accused person if he /she fails to appear during evidence after knowledge and repeated calls

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
13 September 2017

Not Possible Please..............................

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
13 September 2017

no is the reply to ur query.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert)
13 September 2017

If witness does not appear before court despite of repeated summons to him,court may issue bailable warrant against him but can't initiate contempt proceedings against him.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert)
14 September 2017

I agree with Mr. Goyal

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
14 September 2017

Agree with the expert Advocate Bhartesh goyal.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu