Home > Experts > Labour & Service Law > Confidential report

Confidential report (Labour & Service Law)

Author : kumarjainn

Posted On 19 February 2012 at 21:45

while appraising my ACR for the year 2011 my assessing officer has given me 83percent marks. the reviewing officer has given me 79 percent marks though the comments written by him says that he appreciates my work but it would be better if i have done some more work for practical utility of the work. thus he has appreciated the work and at the same time reduced the marks then finally dirctor marked my ACR and gave me 77 percent marks. on what ground can i give my representation is there any court ruling
without giving any adverse comments how can they downgrade my ACR from 83 marks to 79 marks by reviewing officer and then 77 marks by director

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : Sudhir Kumar

Posted On 25 April 2012 at 07:37

You said the RO wrote " but it would be better if i have done some more work for practical utility of the work"

What else do you thing is an adverse remark?

It is you who have to represent within stipulated time.

Author : kumarjainn

Posted On 01 May 2012 at 02:36

i had represented within stipulated time. the ACR was sent back to director for review. He maintained the marks hive had given me earlier. then I gave representation to CCR&D. no reply has been received. Then i have sent representation to DGR&d. again no relief is expected. now next step is to sent representation to defence minister. should i send representation to defence minister or forget.

Expert : Sudhir Kumar

Posted On 27 July 2013 at 21:45

to whom the representation was made whether it was to the authority higher than RO?

The matter is not so simple as you feel. You must meet the nearest available person with relevant papers. There are many experts in your deptt.