Confidential report

This query is : Resolved 

19 February 2012

while appraising my ACR for the year 2011 my assessing officer has given me 83percent marks. the reviewing officer has given me 79 percent marks though the comments written by him says that he appreciates my work but it would be better if i have done some more work for practical utility of the work. thus he has appreciated the work and at the same time reduced the marks then finally dirctor marked my ACR and gave me 77 percent marks. on what ground can i give my representation is there any court ruling
without giving any adverse comments how can they downgrade my ACR from 83 marks to 79 marks by reviewing officer and then 77 marks by director

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
25 April 2012

You said the RO wrote " but it would be better if i have done some more work for practical utility of the work"

What else do you thing is an adverse remark?

It is you who have to represent within stipulated time.

kumarjainn (Querist)
01 May 2012

i had represented within stipulated time. the ACR was sent back to director for review. He maintained the marks hive had given me earlier. then I gave representation to CCR&D. no reply has been received. Then i have sent representation to DGR&d. again no relief is expected. now next step is to sent representation to defence minister. should i send representation to defence minister or forget.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
27 July 2013

to whom the representation was made whether it was to the authority higher than RO?

The matter is not so simple as you feel. You must meet the nearest available person with relevant papers. There are many experts in your deptt.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu