Cmp petition # notice not received # case doc not found

Dear Sirs/Madame, Due to various issues, I filed a Consumer case in 2016. Sent one Legal Notice requesting documents related to Land, in 2017. Even the MD of the builder met my advocate twice in his law chamber in 2018. I turned down a request on 27.4.2018for a meeting with him slated on 7.5.2018. I have been sending RTI queries, Grievances with CMCELL and PMO. They filed a complaint stating that we are filing all complaints to make money on 1.5.2018 @ Police Station. CSR was closed. They sent me a Defamation notice for 5 Cr dt 18.5.25018 and I replied on 01.6.2018. The PS called for an enquiry against a CMP Petition with magistrate court on the same complaint, under Sec Cr Pc 161 & 91) as if they have to submit my statement by 61.11.2018.I recorded my one page statement with PS on 08.11.2018.Police did not give me a copy of complaint. As on today, 20.11.2018, I have not received any notice from court nor found in a cause list till 30.11.2018. My advocate tries to get the case document from court but it is not found /received. The case number itself not traceable in court. Your advise on this please. Thanking you

Vague question.
Contact and consult your lawyer.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Confusing query. State facts clearly.

M V Gupta (Expert)

Apply to the Police to furnish to you certified copy of 161 statement recorded by them. Get acknowledgement of your application from the Police. This will help you in taking further decisions in the case. As regards the case in the court, take easy until you receive notice from the court. However your efforts to find out the case in the court through your Advocate should be continued.

×