Check bounce case

This query is : Resolved 

28 June 2017

I got court notice(peshi) for check bounce case what should I do?

sankar narayanan (Expert)
28 June 2017

Simply find a good lawyer and proceed with the case

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
28 June 2017

Engage some experienced lawyer in the matter and proceed.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
29 June 2017

get bail

Kumar Doab (Expert)
29 June 2017

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion after showing all related docs from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters, and do everything that needs to be done including bail.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
30 June 2017

Engage a local lawyer and get the case settled "out of court" through the process of mediation with the help of your lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu