Change of date of birth

Respected Sir,
I need to know that,how i can change my date of birth in my birth certificate.The main reason for changing is that,i have a serious relationship.But she is 21.I am 20yrs old.So there is a slight difficult in both families to agree for marriage.So,i am thinking to change my DOB to her same age or 22.So can you please help the rule and regulations.

My DOB :02/09/1998
Her DOB:25/09/1997
Please help me with this problem.What all the rules needed to be taken place,while changing my DOB.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

You cannot wish for your choice of birth date. So you cannot change your date of birth.

Dear querist, it is not a legal query. A person cannot change his date of birth as he wishes.

You can change your date of birth through your parents, when you see the world next time.

Time-pass question paper set by an anonymous person should have been filtered by Admin LCI.
It is sheer abuse of this platform.

"how i can change my date of birth in my birth certificate."

THIS FORUM DOES NOT ENCOURAGE FRAUDS.

repeated

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Change-of-date-of-birth--707096.asp

I apologize sir...i dont know about these act and laws. I just asked my doubt.Thank you for clearing.

×