Change of Land use as Industrial in Non-planning areas, DTCP

Hi, I have a query as follows...which needs a detailed clarification from you.

We intend to construct a Steel re-rolling mill in 2008 (non-operational now) and approached all concerned departments for necessary approvals. Although receieved all NOC certificates including DTCP/BDO/LPA approval for "Planning permission & Building lincence for Industrial building" after paid all necessary development charges to Local Planning Authority & DTCP (in 2008); the classification of land not been converted, yet.

When we approach DTCP, they said that area comes in non-planning area (Sivaganga Region), which is not in their jurisdiction as they not able to name the Zone as "Industrial". Parallely, we approached Revenue department as well & they also said that they dont have powers to convert as "Industrial" but the local Tahsildar given a Certificate marked that the land is "Dry Land & Not an Agri Land". But the A-Register/Adangal shows only as "Punja Land" where it not solves the issue as the Land Classification in Encumbrance Certificate of TN Land Regn. shows as "Agricultural Land".

Hope you aware that, recently, our Govt passed a G.O. to Change of Land use from Agri to Non-Agri purposes (2017) but it seems for new development. But we already got all development approvals in 2008 itself.

So, I kindly request you to let us know how to change the land use as "Industrial" from "Agri"? Because, none of the "Banker" is not willing to fund Industries, which falls in Agricultural areas.

Thanks in advance.

Check it with the Town and country planning dept.,

Anonymous author is not obliged by experts as per rule of this platform.
Besides this, being a commercial query you will have to seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.

Hi, I have a query as follows...which needs a detailed clarification from the Experts. We intend to construct a Steel re-rolling mill in 2008 (non-operational now) and approached all concerned departments for necessary approvals. Although receieved all concurrance / NOC certificates including DTCP/BDO/LPA approval for "Planning permission & Building lincence for Industrial building" after paid all necessary development charges to TN Local Planning Authority & DTCP (in 2008); the classification of land not been converted, yet. When we approach DTCP, they said that area comes in non-planning area (Sivaganga Region, TamilNadu
), which is not in their jurisdiction as they not able to name the Zone as "Industrial". Parallely, we approached TN Revenue department as well & they also said that they dont have powers to convert as "Industrial" but the local Tahsildar given a Certificate marked that the land is "Dry Land & Not an Agri Land". But the A-Register/Adangal shows only as "Punja Land" where it not solves the issue as the Land Classification in Encumbrance Certificate of TN Land Regn. shows as "Agricultural Land". Hope you aware that, recently, our Govt passed a G.O. to Change of Land use from Agri to Non-Agri purposes (2017) but it seems for new development. But we already got all development approvals in 2008 itself. So, I kindly request you to let us know how to change the land use as "Industrial(Non-Agricultural)" from "Agricultural"? Because, none of the "Banker" is not willing to fund Industries, which falls in Agricultural areas. Thanks in advance.

×