Caste certificate

Guest (Querist)

I am resident of state A currently living in statw B i have applied and GOT the caste certificate from. Hometown but i gave gave permanent and present both adress of home town.
Now i worried would it make any issue that i didn't gave tge address when i currently living. I didn't give cause i hadn't any document regarding that.
Or it will not make any issue as patwari verified the address by visit and granted the certificate by tehsildar

Guest (Querist)

As i m working in other state and i need obc certificate from my home state up

The certificate issued by Tesildar in your ancestral state (may be A, B or C in your case) is valid, it has no effect of present address.

Guest (Querist)

Thanks shri jc vasitha sir, sir i just being worried that i wrote the my permanent address in both column present and permanent address column. Didnot write the my current address where i am working.
Would it make any conflict sir? Or no issue.

×