This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
28 October 2018

Dear sir,
I belong to SC category ,but my father has put OBC in my school records
My father as hid this and now I got to know after seeing the caste certificate of my father
I want to become a civil servant.will this affect me...if yes how ?
Please provide a solution

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
28 October 2018

If you want to avails the concessions for SCs you can change the caste through the tehsil after due enquiry.Why you prefer to be anonymous.Normally anonymous entries are anot attended to.

28 October 2018

Dear Sir,
To avoid more risks it is better to proceed with OBC instead of claiming SC reservations. Your career will be smooth. Merit will count, Even try for general quota seat, you will succeed. Nothing to worry.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
28 October 2018

Dear sir,
I don't have caste certificate yet,
Can I go with OBC for a caste certificate .

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
29 October 2018

why you father did this?

when he did this?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
29 October 2018

Anonymous author is not obliged by experts as per rule of this platform.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for professional service.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu