Can pre charge evidence be permitted in state cases

kindly suggest me,
can pre charge evidence conducted in corruption cases registered as state cases. please suggest with law.

No advice from me to an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

AQ.............so NO reply..........

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Pls post with your ID..................and you can get many replies.......

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Your ID can be anything; nickname, initials, initials with name of your tribe/community/city/country etc etc
Similar query can be found in many threads that you can ‘SEARCH’ in ‘SEARCH’ option on middle of right hand side of this web page in Experts section and in ‘SEARCH’ option on bottom of right hand side of the web page in Form section…………….

You can also ‘SEARCH in other sections e.g; Articles, Judgments, Files………… And download even citations, judgments, procedures etc etc ……… Avoid posting photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc or attaching any document containing photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc and erase photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc while sending any documents to anyone, anywhere except your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters and having successful track record in handling such matters thru courts of law and with concerned authorities …

×