Can I have right to ask my husband salary details and expens

Hi , am a house wife. I have no details about my husband salary and expensedetails as I am staying with in-laws.
He is giving his salary to my mother in law . Am taking care of my self and my kid with money which I have saved earlier while working.
I have stopped doing job due to some health issues. Now am asking my husband to take care of me and my baby.

But he is not listening my words and just ignored and said that he has no money. Please do let me know can I ask for his salary details and expenses.

Hi , am a house wife. I have no details about my husband salary and expense details as I am staying with in-laws. He is giving his salary to my mother in law . Am taking care of my self and my kid with money which I have saved earlier while working. I have stopped doing job due to some health issues. Now am asking my husband to take care of me and my baby. But he is not listening my words and just ignored and said that he has no money. Please do let me know can I ask for his salary details and expenses.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)

Yes that's your right and his responsibility to provide maintenance for you and children.
If he refuse you can seek order from the court regarding this.

In joint family system, lamenting in any way will spoil the family atmosphere. Before resorting to legal steps interact with the inmates so that you will be having peaceful family life.

Dhingra: 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

Simply unbelievable story. If you are taking care of yourself and your baby at your own expenses, where is the need of staying with your in-laws?

Further, your question is ridiculous. By merely asking for your husband's salary, will he start bearing with your expenses for maintenance?

How it is unbelievable story? Can you please explain. Yes am taking care of my self and my baby but Iam staying with in laws because my husband is staying there. What is the wrong in that. If you really want to suggest some thing then only reply .

×