Home > Experts > Civil Law > COUNTER AFFIDAVIT

COUNTER AFFIDAVIT (Civil Law)

Author : PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU

Posted On 01 August 2009 at 22:58

HELLO ALL EXPERT
I LODGED THE COMPLAIN AGAINST COMPANY REGARDING THE CONSTRUCTION NOT WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT
NOW DEFENDANT PRESENTED THE HIS REPLY AND NEW THINGS COME ON THE RECORD WHICH IS NOT TRUE SO I WOULD LIKE TO DENY IT HOW CAN I DENIED IT CAN I DENIED BY THE WAY OF COUNTER AFFIDAVEIT AND PLS TELL UNDER WHICH RULE COUNTER AFFICAVIT LIES AND PLS INFORM THE USEFULLNESS OF THE COUNTER AFFIDAVIT
THANKS

Expert : Kiran Kumar

Posted On 01 August 2009 at 23:23

u can file a rejoinder to his reply.

Author : PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU

Posted On 01 August 2009 at 23:41

hello sir what do u mean rejoinder
pls informe

Expert : Dr. V.N.Tripathi

Posted On 02 August 2009 at 01:37

Dear Prakash ji! your query can not be satisfied by short answers.Kindly take help of a local sinior lawyer.

Expert : Y V Vishweshwar Rao

Posted On 02 August 2009 at 03:00

Rejoinder is reply to the Counter Filed by the Opposite party . The Pleadings of Petitioner/ plaintiff are alredy filed and the opposite party filed his counter/WS/WV with new fats which are not correct according to Petitioner/Plaintiff, in reply to the Counter of Respondent you can file rejoinder / as you suggested-a Counter Affidavit / denying the new facts which are not mentioned in your Petition/Complaint ! The Procedure under CPC is to be followed in Consumer Disaputes, as far as applicable , befoe the Dist Consumer Forum

You can also deny the same in Petitioner's/
Complaint's Chief Examination affidavit .

Expert : Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate

Posted On 02 August 2009 at 06:14

Prakesh ji,
Rao sir explain it clearly.
for the new thinghs you will file additional statment,with support of an affidevit.(first show the reason to the court that why are you filing additional statementand then take the order from the court to filling the same )

Expert : Y V Vishweshwar Rao

Posted On 02 August 2009 at 09:06

Dear Prakash i refer to Order VIII of C P C - for Written Statements by Defednants-

and Additional Written Statements or reply(Rejoinder) by Plainitiff- in reply to WS of Defendant

Expert : Khaleel Ahmed

Posted On 03 August 2009 at 16:44

Need not necessary to file counter affidavit. Prove your case what you have alleged.