Bda plot in cd

I am trying to buy a BDA Plot in Kempegowda Layout in Bangalore. The seller says that the plot is in CD and by the time I process home loan, the plot will be available for registration. Is it safe to buy this plot. I did not understand the meaning of CD. I only got to know the full form " Correct Dimension" but did not understand what exactly it is. Can you please explain.

Thanks and regards,
Sabitha

Dear querist, correct dimension is ok. But you please obtain the copy of layout approved plan from the builder and correct measurement. Pl. verify the Plan approval proceedings, copy of plan with mother &old documents and EC. for safe side, show all the papers relate to the plot for further guidance.

Local laws and rules apply.
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with records of the property for better appreciation, analyses, guidance and proper proceeding, if required.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

get the papers of plot verified by local lawyer.

×