Bc-c certificate

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
06 November 2017

If a person who belongs to BC-B (PADMASALI) by caste and converted to Christianity before marriage in 2009., now the person needs of BC-C certificate .please give me reference G.O.NO./ AS PER CONSTITUTION OF INDIA.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
07 November 2017


Not one but there sare several GO'ds rek=lating to govt prov8iding reservations and employment to BC-C csaategories candidates.Please click the above link forfurther informsation onthis issue.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
07 November 2017

It's not my fault. Lawyerscollub people are noyt highlighting 3rd part of the code and hence it is not taking us to thr relevant page.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
07 November 2017

No advice to an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
08 November 2017

Sorry for anonymous person, no reply.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu