Ballb karnataka state law university hubli doing cheating

I have come to know from my college office that other students are paying money to get pass marks, they write exam, fail and for revaluation they apply and pay money to pimp and that is how all marks are increasing from 5 to 40. A advocate practicing in karnataka high court has already posted a video regarding this practice followed by karnataka state law university hubli. According to him he has even complained to vajubhai vala governor but nobody is ready to listen to him.

For me it is moral conflict, I wont pay money and they are fail marks giving purposefully. I want to join some other university because all this is cheating done by KSLU.

I have asked the university to give me migration certificate and my other certificates but they are not giving.

In this case what should I do I am doing 5 years BALLB course in KSLU.

×