Arrears of hra

In which court a case should be filed for recovery of the arrears of house rent allowance of a retired executive from Coal India Ltd. residing at DHANBAD ( JHARKHAND )

ajay sethi (Expert)

since you are residing in dhanbad part of cuase of action has arisen in dhnabad . i presume you were working for coal inia in dhanbad . then you can file case in dhanbad

ranchi high court

M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert)

you have to file your RCOP before the concern rent control board.,

in tamilnadu the district munsif judges [junior civil judge] acting as rent control authority.,

even am not sure about your locality.. so better you can consult your local advocate..

-tom-

prabhakar singh (Expert)

चूकि कोल इंडिया सरकार की कम्पनी है इस लिए रांची हाई कोर्ट जाना अछा रहेगा .

H. S. Thukral (Expert)

You have simply to file a suit for recovery in a civil court.

Shonee Kapoor (Expert)

I would advise filing in civil court and not approaching HC directly.

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

K.K.Ganguly (Expert)

File a suit for recovery of money before the local civil court.It will take a long time. Try to settle it amicably with Coal India, if possible. My be that after coming to know about your filing suit, Coal India will release your dues.

×