Arrears of hra

This query is : Resolved 

13 April 2012

In which court a case should be filed for recovery of the arrears of house rent allowance of a retired executive from Coal India Ltd. residing at DHANBAD ( JHARKHAND )

ajay sethi (Expert)
Click to Talk
13 April 2012

since you are residing in dhanbad part of cuase of action has arisen in dhnabad . i presume you were working for coal inia in dhanbad . then you can file case in dhanbad

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
14 April 2012

ranchi high court

M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert)
14 April 2012

you have to file your RCOP before the concern rent control board.,

in tamilnadu the district munsif judges [junior civil judge] acting as rent control authority.,

even am not sure about your locality.. so better you can consult your local advocate..


prabhakar singh (Expert)
14 April 2012

चूकि कोल इंडिया सरकार की कम्पनी है इस लिए रांची हाई कोर्ट जाना अछा रहेगा .

H. S. Thukral (Expert)
14 April 2012

You have simply to file a suit for recovery in a civil court.

Shonee Kapoor (Expert)
14 April 2012

I would advise filing in civil court and not approaching HC directly.


Shonee Kapoor

K.K.Ganguly (Expert)
Click to Talk
14 April 2012

File a suit for recovery of money before the local civil court.It will take a long time. Try to settle it amicably with Coal India, if possible. My be that after coming to know about your filing suit, Coal India will release your dues.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu