Appeal to Supreme Court

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 April 2011

I want to prefer an appeal to Supreme court. cheque bounce second appeal against acquittal.

Can anybody suggest me an advocate AOR.

I am ready to pay the fees as per the standards of the Supreme court middle class legal aid center.

Parveen Kr. Aggarwal (Expert)
22 April 2011

You may contact Mr. Sanjay Jain
Advocate on Record
Chamber No. 95
Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
Cell. 9811060092

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 April 2011

Thank you so much for the immediately reply.

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Expert)
22 April 2011

Dear Querist,

Please discuss your case so as to advise you accordingly.

If you have constriant to pay fees for the lawyer/AoR, you may approach Supreme Court Legal Sevices Committee, by sending Fax/Email/ordinary/Registered Post, requesting SCLSC to arrange an AoR for you. Supreme Court has both AoR/Non-AoR on panel to look into such issues.

Trust this would be fine.

Rabin Majumder
No. (1, Sh AK Sen Chambers Block-'C'
Supreme Court of India
New Delhi
9899259811 / 9013307807.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 April 2011

Dear Nu Delhi Law,

I dont want to use the free legal aid. But, I want to use the AOR, with
fee of AOR < or = Standard fees fixed by SCLSC for middle class.

If any AOR interested in taking up the case at the above fees structure, please provide his email ID. So that I can send directly the case dox and details.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
23 April 2011

You seem to be conversent with the court procedures.Why not prefer e-filing?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
23 April 2011

The appeal does not stop with filing. I have to appear for the hearings. It is too difficult as I am 2000 km away from Delhi. That is why I need a AOR.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu