Appeal against the proceedings initiated under section 107 of CrPC

This query is : Resolved 

23 February 2011

Dear learned friends

I have a small query about the appeal against the proceedings under section 107 of CrPC by the executive magistrate.. under which section of CrPC it should be done..? and is it should be filed in Sessions court..? ple do the needful

Guest (Expert)
23 February 2011

Revision lies against the order passed in chapter VIII of Cr.P.C. to the district sessions court of in whose jurisdiction the order by an executive magistrate/chief Judicial magistrate/District Magistrate has been passed.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)
Click to Talk
23 February 2011

Yes it is section 397 of crpc.

raj kumar makkad (Expert)
23 February 2011

I do agree with Barman

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert)
24 February 2011

Revision lies before session judge against the such order u/s 397 of Cr.P.C.

Amit Minocha (Expert)
24 February 2011

It lies before the respective Session Judge U/sec 397 of Cr.P.C.

Ajay Bansal (Expert)
24 February 2011

No apeal is lied in this matter,but a revision can be filed in Sessions Court u/s 397 Cr.P.C.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu