Appeal against s.125 final

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
13 March 2018

I have filed appeal instead of revision against final order of s 125 cr.p.c. Can the Session Judge treat as revision

Guest (Expert)
13 March 2018

Only the judge of the case or your own lawyer can answer your query. Better ask your own lawyer, if he filed an appeal or a revision on his part and whether the judge can treat otherwise than that filed.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 March 2018

If you are seeking obligation from experts FREE OF COST you will have to disclose your identity as per rules of this platform. No reply for anonymous author.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
26 June 2018

I Agree with Vashista.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
04 July 2018

I agree with Vashista.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu