Ancestor property

This query is : Resolved 

20 March 2017

My Grandfather have 6 sons and 3 daughters. He is passed away in 2012. My father is 2nd son and he also passed away in 2007 before my grandpa. For my father two children- myself and my sister. My mother is alive. All the original documents of my grandfather's property is now been in custody with 4th son. He is not giving responsible answers when documents are asked to bring for partition. What is the procedure to get the same and also other 4 sons, 3 daughters are ready for partition, but 1 culprit 4th son is playing games and dragging for some unknown purpose. How to solve this issue quickly.. Please help !!

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert)
20 March 2017

Issue legal notice and demand partition of questioned property, if notice isn't compiled with then file civil suit for partition of questioned property in civil court.

rajeev sharma (Expert)
20 March 2017

well advised by Adv. Goyal

krishna mohan (Expert)
20 March 2017

Well advised by Adv. Goyal. Is all property are under his custody/enjoyment?

Kumar Doab (Expert)
20 March 2017

It is believed that you are Hindu.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
20 March 2017

Agreeing with Mr.Bhartesh goyal.

Also: Visit authority under whose jurisdiction property falls and obtain old mutation records with link documents.

Submit death certificate, legal heir certificate of deceased grandfather and his son to the authority and obtain latest mutation records with record of inheritance.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
21 March 2017

You interested in title documents or property?

If property is your interest, file a suit for declaration, permanent injunction and partition through a local prudent lawyer, I agree with expert advise of Mr. Bhartesh Goyal. Otherwise, mandatory injunction suit may be filed.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
21 March 2017

Agree with Bhartesh Goyal.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert)
21 March 2017

If you are looking for property documents and uncle no.4 is not providing, then you may apply to the department of revenue records and get those certified copy very easily. And if the uncle is not getting ready for partition, then you will have to file a partition suit.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
21 March 2017

Agree with the expert Adv. Yogen Kakade.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu