Action against disobedience of temporary injunction

This query is : Resolved 

25 June 2019

myself having 2 acres of land in Dombivli , a renowned property developer has used forged POA and sold our Property to another Big Shot Builder who has used his muscle power and took over possession of plot ........judge has been convinced with our case and has recently on 30-4-2019 gave TEmporary Injunction order against both builders and any person relating to them from entrering into plot till decision of suit............ but inspite this T.I Order they have not vacated plot............ plz guide me to take stringent step against those builder ...........

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
26 June 2019

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer who have successfully managed temporary injunction against the builders, as stated by you. Accordingly your lawyer is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case, have faith and seek his/her advise and proceed.
If you have lost faith in your lawyer change him/her immediately.
Any opinion and obligation of experts on this platform (although available FREE OF COST) may not be fruitful since it would be based on limited information provided/posted by you.
It would be advisable to seek second opinion and guidance of a local prudent lawyer if you desire so.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
26 June 2019

Can a Court direct the defendants (builders in your suit) to vacate suit property on an application u/o XXXIX Rules 1 & 2 CPC i.e., temporary injunction, as stated by you???
Please check with your lawyer, there is some misinformation or misconception

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
26 June 2019

take help of local lawyer.

krishna mohan (Expert)
27 June 2019

If Court has given order to the effect reported above, then your lawyer will be able to guide you correctly and for any contempt to seek the same court for remedy as provided under law.

P. Venu (Expert)
05 July 2019

Provisions of Order XXXIX itself provide the remedy. More than us, your advocate is better placed to assist you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu