Abuse to my cast

This query is : Resolved 

28 March 2009

Respected Sir,
I also want to know whether i can lodge FIR against a person of upper cast in Haryana (i belongs to Mali cast) under SC/ST Act. because he abuse my cast

sanjeev murthy desai (Expert)
28 March 2009

please specify why he abuse you and i think this is repeated question.

28 March 2009

Already answered by experts. The author has not clarified whether the Mali Caste to which he belongs falls under SC/ST category.

B.B.R.Goud. (Expert)
29 March 2009

you need to elucidate the brief...

Murali Krishna (Expert)
29 March 2009

In your query elsewhere, you said that you belongs to BC community. Hence you cannot lodge any complaint under SC/ST (Prevention of atrocities) Act.

You can lodge a complaint for abusing you under general law.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Expert)
30 April 2009

file a defamation suit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu