About writ petiton

This query is : Resolved 

29 February 2012

how to file writ petition

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
29 February 2012

Dear Client,

File a writ petition by expert lawyer.

Please feel free, if you require more advise, then contact me on Mobile Via Path Legal.

All the Best.


Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert)
29 February 2012

writ can be file at Supreme Court/High Court by Advocate on record/advocate.

For filing writ contact advocate.

raj kumar makkad (Expert)
29 February 2012

If you are a client then first engage a lawyer and if you are an advocate then no comments.

Deepak Nair (Expert)
29 February 2012

Dear Shailesh,
The querist is an advocate, as apears in the name.

Dear Ms.jayashree,
Please refer to the Article 226 and 227 of Constitution of India for better understanding.

Rajeev Kumar (Expert)
29 February 2012

If you are client then engage a lawyer or if you are advocate then know it well.

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert)
29 February 2012

Dear Mr.Deepak,

visit profile of author, where she is mentioned law associate.

prabhakar singh (Expert)
29 February 2012

one needs to visit High Court/or Supreme court,as the case may be,then he engages a lawyer,(for supreme court an advocate on record for filling of writ is a must)discuss his facts hand over his documents ,and pays his fees,lawyers drafts the writ petition and ask the client to sign vakalatnama and affidavit and files the writ in registry of court where it is srutinized then listed for
hearing before the Bench constituted by cheif justice depending upon the nature of writ.

Shonee Kapoor (Expert)
29 February 2012

But, if you yourself can draft it, you can file as Party in Person by going to the filing section of particular HC/ SC.


Shonee Kapoor

Guest (Expert)
29 February 2012

Agreed with shonee kapoor.

raj kumar makkad (Expert)
01 March 2012

Welcome Mr. Advocate. You are expected to have basic knowledge of law.

V R SHROFF (Expert)
01 March 2012

u must consult Sr Adv ,
Otherwise u may harm ur client.

Deepak Nair (Expert)
01 March 2012

Sufficiently advised by the experts above.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics