AGE LIMIT FACTOR FOR STUDYING LAW

I wanted to study LLB I am from A.P. recently I saw the LAWCET notification for apearing for law course the age limit factor is 30 yrs, if any one crosses he /she has not eligible for law course. What is this for studying law is also restriction ? if the Bar Association may be not allowed but why the restriction for study ?
PBS KUMAR

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

n.k.sarin (Expert)

Mr. Kumar I think there is some sort of confusion.There is no law or Rule regulation which creat impediment or restriction to study law.As far as my knowledge is concerned ,there is no age limit to get membership of Bar association.

A V Vishal (Expert)

Kumar,

The news is true, advise to approach appropriate court and file a writ to quash the impugned order.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert)

The Law Course, is professionsal Course , to Practice as advocate in Indian Courts ,there will be some regualtions by the Authorities , as in the other professional Courses !

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert)

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA (Expert)

As per my knowldge there is no age bar for studying law.

Shashikant Patil (Expert)

I too agreed with the suggestion of Rakhi Budhiraja.

×