Home > Experts > Students > A person known by two or more names

A person known by two or more names (Students)

Author : Prem Jumani

Posted On 08 December 2010 at 12:02

My Grand parent is known by two names one is official and other is unofficial the problem arised now is the in the Bank accounts the name that is appearing is unofficial name & the manager is claming to prove the same by way of an affidavit.

I would really appriciate if any one can send me an affidavit format stating that the person was named by two names.

Expert : Kirti Kar Tripathi

Posted On 08 December 2010 at 18:04

An affidavit is nothing but a declaration made by a person on oath. this may be drafted by any person/advocate acquainted with legal procedure. you may contact him or and lawyer of your locality.

Expert : Member (Account Deleted)

Posted On 09 December 2010 at 19:59

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE
MOBILE.09960223100,09271971251
e.mail.advocatesawantnb@yahoo.com
e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

KINDLY NOTE THAT
1.YOU MAY PURCHASE A STAM PAPER OF RS.100/-FROM THE STAMP VENDOR.
2.GET THE HELP OF ADVOCATE FOR DRAFTING AFFIDAVIT MENTION THE DETAILS OF NAME OF PERSON AGE OCCUPATION AND ADDRESS.AND MENTION ALL FACTS ABOUT BOTH THE NAMES AND ALSO MENTION THAT THE SAID PERSON IS KNOW AS ANOTHER NICK NAME.
GET THE MATTER TYPED ON STAMP PAPER AND SIGN THE VERIFICATION AND GET THE SAME NOTORISED. YOUR PURPOSE WILL BE SERVED .
YOU MAY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS GOOD LUCK.

Expert : PARTHA P BORBORA

Posted On 10 December 2010 at 16:37

Here is your format-

1. That, in some official records my mane has appeared as XXXXXXXXXX and in some other official records may name appeared as YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. This is true.

2. That the differences of the manes between XXXXXX and YYYYYYYYYYYY may crate confusion as to the identity of the person bearing the name, as such; to dispel that confusion I hereby assent and declare that in spite of the differences of the names between XXXX and YYYYY, both are the manes of one and the same person. This s true.

OK???????????

Expert : Advocate. Arunagiri

Posted On 10 December 2010 at 21:26

Well advised by the experts.

Expert : Devajyoti Barman

Posted On 10 December 2010 at 23:26

yes

Author : Prem Jumani

Posted On 11 December 2010 at 10:26

Thanks alot to all of you for your valuable support I have finally drafted the affidavit plz let me know if any corrections are required:

AFFIDAVIT

I, Ms.____________, w/o late ____________ resident of __________________________ and a Joint Account Holder of _________Account of your Bank, bearing Account No. _______ Solemnly affirm and declare as follows that:

My Husband Late Shri ________(actual name), who was also a joint holder in the said Account No., was also known popularly by the name of ___________(nick name) and by this instrument I affirm that the name appearing in the documents of Banks by the name of Shri __________(nick name) is the same person known by the name of Shri __________(actual name).

VERIFICATION
I, Ms. Mohini V. Ahuja the above named deponent do hereby verify on oath that the contents of the affidavit above are true to my personal knowledge and nothing material has been concealed or falsely stated. Verified at______this _____day of ______

Deponent/s / Executant

Expert : PARTHA P BORBORA

Posted On 11 December 2010 at 11:37

It should be as follows:

AFFIDAVIT

I, Ms.____________, w/o late ____________ resident of __________________________ do hereby solemnly affirm on oath and decleare as follows-
1. that I have a Joint account at ............. Bank , .......... branch vide A/C no-------and my decesed husband namely xxxxxxxxxx, who expired on........ at .........; was the joint account holder of the said bank account.This is true.

3. That, in the records of the said account as stated above the name of my deceased husband appeared as XXXXXXXXXX and in some other records his name appeared as YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY as well as he was popularly known as YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. This is true.

4. That the differences of the manes between XXXXXX and YYYYYYYYYYYY may crate confusion as to the identity of the person bearing the name, as such; to dispel that confusion I hereby assent and declare that in spite of the differences of the names between XXXX and YYYYY, both are the manes of one and the same person. This s true.

VERIFICATION
.........................

Deponent/s / Executant

Author : Prem Jumani

Posted On 11 December 2010 at 11:53

thanks alot Sir

Expert : Khaleel Ahmed

Posted On 14 December 2010 at 12:41

RFesolved.