About mutation of property in DDA

Dear sir/madam we are applying for mutation of property of my fathers names property to my mothers name and we already have Relinquishment deed done... Now our advocate have taken our original copy of R Deed for mutation in dda is it the right way....coz now we hv only photocopy of Relinquishment deed with us..is tht a,valid document ...kindly help

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

You can submit the Photo copy of original Relinqueshment deed to Registration departmeny which has all the detsails of RegistrationNumber, parties najmes, Date etc and based on that after charging a nomnal fee the registrar would issue certified copies of original reinqueshment deed which is equal to original relinnqueshment ded.

sheeba (Querist)

Thanks for the answer mam but my concern is only tht is it neccesary to submmit a orignal copy of R deed for Mutation in dda delhi

sheeba (Querist)

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

iIt is better if you submit the original for mutation in DDA.If you appreciate my answers to your queries give me,likes.

DDA may not accept / believe the photocopies till originals verified..

If you do not believe / have faith in your advocate either change him or may accompany to DDA office while submitting application.

sheeba (Querist)

I faithfully given the documents to my advocate and i appricate n thankd ur suggestions too ....with this we hv aoplied for certified copy of R deed today ..thanks n likes

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

What about your father, Is he alive?

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

What about your father, Is he alive?

sheeba (Querist)

No he expired

I totally disagree with the advise of impersonating expert for submission of photocopies of RD.
DDA shall never accept photocopy of any document .

l do not beg for "thanks" or "likes" as other impersonating expert who have little/no knowledge of law.

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

What for you want to retain the original copy of the R Deed, if you can't spare for what purpose that has been prepared?

Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

Have you been told by your lawyer that mutation will be possible without the original relinquishment deed? You can't expect DDA to mutate property without the original relinquishment deed.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

Dear Mr.Cunning Old Fox, My Baiter or Bete noir

Please read my answer carefully. You don't have patience., Without reading full answer you are coming to conclusions, What I advised was submit photo copies in Registration Dept which contain all the details and get certified copies which are equal to originals by paying a nominal fee.

×