406 ipc streedhan - how to prove it wrong ?


Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
01 June 2019

All the jewelry items are with girl and her family only. I have not even seen all items. They are claiming it is with me. How to prove it wrong ? I do not have any material evidences to show that she carried all jewelry

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
02 June 2019

You have to just deny that you have those with you, it's her onus to prove that she handed over it to you and are in your possession.
Criminal charges are to be proved by the prosecution not by accused who is defending the charges.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
02 June 2019

When you're being Charged or Investigated with a Crime ,you'd be wise to seek out a Good Local Criminal Side Attorney at the earliest.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
02 June 2019

As on Dec 17th 2018 --the 80% of the Sec 498 A Cases filed had ended up in Acquittal in India

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
02 June 2019

Onus of proof qua possession of jewelry lies on your wife, which your lawyer has to demolish.
The experts on this platform has very limited advise on the issue/ query.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
08 June 2019

Thank you all for your expert advise.
Respected Dr J C Vashista : This is my biggest fear that 'my lawyer has to demolish wife/in-laws claim'. I mean, by chance during cross examination it didn't get demolished than her claim will be considered truth? How to deal with this ? Isn't it prosecution need to prove beyond their oral testimony ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu