" registered alienation after 4(1) notification of la act"

I would lke to hear from any lawyer who has ever handled a case wherein registered alienation has happened after 4(1) notification of the LA Act, 1894.
Alternatively I would also like to hear from any person who has been deprived of his land under Land acquisition proceedings.

Kindly give me a call at 9444001884 or email to kbmadras@rediffmail.com

ajay sethi (Expert)

what are facts of your case?

Shonee Kapoor (Expert)

Vague query.

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Baskaran Kanakasabai (Querist)

With relevance to my presentation titled "The Flaw in the Law" posted in the forum section of lawyersclubindia.com in 2010 in about 40 parts, I raised this query to know whether a lawyer or victim relevant to a case of the nature specified in the query, has approached the court, challenging such deprivation of property as unconstituional since such deprivation is in contravention of Article 300-A, as the victim has not been served a notification u/s 4(1) and has not been given a hearing to express his objection/view u/s 5-A of the LA Act, so as to constitute "authority of law" as stipulated by Article 300-A.

Baskaran Kanakasabai (Querist)

The currently ongoing exchange of views in my other query titled "unconstitutional"
may also be referred to in this regard, since that query is also related to the subject of this query.

×