Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Community > CORPORATE LAWS (Company Law,LLP,SEBI,Competition etc..) > Forum

Please Wait ..

CORPORATE LAWS (Company Law,LLP,SEBI,Competition etc..)

Recent Members
Rahul Kapoor, CA LLB Shailendra Kumar Lal, Hemant Meghwal, RSJ LexComply, Member (Account Deleted), Priyank Dalicha, Legal Assist Advocates, rohit s, nandiadinavar, Alok Kumar Kuchhal,


By : meenu
On : 03 February 2010

stamp duty

 Dear All,

 what is the procedure to get the refund of stamp dutry.  the duty was already paid in  year 2000?


By : Susanta Chakraborty
On : 29 April 2011

Re:stamp duty

You have to apply for refund at your district collectorate office by submitting original stamp duty along with application letter/Form. If it is less than six months then ADM will release the payment else, DM will do the necessary.

But it is a hurd nut to crack as per my personal experiance. You have to go through proper channel otherwise change of shoes will require. I have seen so many people following up for more than 5 years and still their case is pending. The Babus will proudly show it to you. It is india but, this will not be done offering money. It is required to apply special tricks through what I have got success in lost cases where many people fade up.


You need to be logged in to post reply


Browse Communities By Category

Quick Links

web analytics