Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Community > Latest Case Laws > Forum

Please Wait ..

Latest Case Laws

Recent Members
Hemant Meghwal, Krishna Murthy Pasupula, Sudhir kumar, Member (Account Deleted), Priyank Dalicha, Legal Assist Advocates, aravind kumar kata, nandiadinavar, VIJAY JOGLE, sheetanshu shekhar,


By : Adv. Deepak
On : 08 June 2009

Domestic Violence Act.

Under Domestic Violence Act,  wife can claim right in the property of only her husband and not in the property of her in-laws. 


By : Shalini
On : 19 August 2009


And what would be the case if wife has a kid also...


By : S.B.adil rahman
On : 28 October 2009

Re: Kid's entitlement

yes. The kid is also protected under the law.


By : rajshree kujur
On : 31 October 2009


does the domestic violence act extend to kids specially monir sons?


By : Anju Quereshi
On : 21 January 2010


as per my knowladge the word used is partner under domestic violance act and does that mean that the partner has the right to get partision in prorerty as in case Ms. jettly?


By : chandrakumar
On : 03 May 2010


The general law remedy always available before the civil & criminal courts, we can always institute a suit or maintenane application before the concern courts.


By : stanley
On : 19 September 2012


 I disagree with Mr Deepak wife can only claim right to residence and not right to property in the DV act . Depends for the kid if father has custody than no maintanence can be claimed by the wife for kid .But if wife has custody than she can claim maintanence for the kid . If wife is working than no maintanence for her .


You need to be logged in to post reply

Browse Communities By Category

Quick Links

web analytics