Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Community > Young and Dynamic Lawyers of India > Forum

Please Wait ..

Young and Dynamic Lawyers of India

Recent Members
Hemant Meghwal, Zoheb Khatri, Member (Account Deleted), Priyank Dalicha, Legal Assist Advocates, aravind kumar kata, Pushkar S. Tamboli, Member (Account Deleted), Vibhore Goyal , Christina MN,


By : Kshitij Mali
On : 08 July 2011

i want our rights up on property

Hi All My name is ksh*tij my father is dead in 1993 when i was 8 year old . my grand father is dead in 2007 . below is the hearchy after my grandfather is dead. 1> my grandmother 2> mymother (bcoz my father is dead) 3> my uncle (i.e my fathers younger brother) 4> my aunty no.1(i.e my fathers younger sister) 5> my aunty no.2 (i.e my fathers younger sister) current sinerio: my uncle is at present himself as "karta" for the family where he always makeing money from our jointly family property and not treating every one equally. we nomore want to leave to gether know .if we decided to get divid the how will be the legal property distrubution . above mentioned 5 parties every one want the share of property of my grandfather . below is the mention property 1> ansectral property: we have 1 acre land . 2> ansectral property (but was re developed in 2003 before my grand fathers death): 1 Building : which consists of 5 shops and 1st floor of the building is residential for the joint family My question is what rights will have for above all parties, who can claim upon building and land? Please any one can help me out off this case above . Regards Ksh*tij Mali Belgaum , karnataka 9967490880


You need to be logged in to post reply

Browse Communities By Category

Quick Links

web analytics