Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Community > Company law > Forum

Please Wait ..

Company law

Recent Members
RSJ LexComply, Rajesh Chandra Shukla, Legal Assist Advocates, Alok Kumar Kuchhal, VIJAY JOGLE, Pash Zahid, Amit Kumar Jhawar, Isha, Swagat Mohanty, Rahul Kashyap,


By : Ankit Kumar Sinha
On : 27 June 2011

Regarding Licenses of my company

Hello Sir,

Sir I have formed a company and i want to get it registered its a spice manufacturing uncle owns spice manufacturing company in varanasi named kashmiri masale and i have started the branch of that company in pune . i wanted to know what licenses do i require to run this business successfully. i consulted few people they said u need to have(food and drug license,ssi registration,manufacturing and packaging license,cst and mvat license) few people told me that u can run u r business only on your shop act license .I am tolly confused what u should i do please advice me for this particular problem . Waiting for your reply... Thank You


You need to be logged in to post reply

Browse Communities By Category

Quick Links

web analytics