Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Category > Civil Law

Please Wait ..

News & Updates

Amendment in Atomic Energy Act

The Government has amended sections 2 and 14 of the Atomic Energy Act, 1962 through the Atomic Energy (Amendment) Bill, 2015, which would enable Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) to form joint venture companies with other Indian PSUs to meet

Full Story


More News

Forum Discussions

More Messages

Share Files

More Files

Experts Exchange

Compensation sic and cic

Posted by Bhupendra

Can State Information Commission or Central Information Commission award compensation to a party if he was denied the information about his medical records from a private hospital?

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries


Difference In Powers Of Courts And Arbitrunal Tribunal In Reference To Interim Measures Under Arbitration And Conciliation Act 1996 & 2015

INTRODUCTION WHAT IS ARBITRATION? Arbitration is a flexible and consensual process for resolving business disputes in a binding and enforceable

Full Article

Now, Property Transfer Deed by Senior Citizen Parent to negligent children can be revoked even if there is NO recital of Welfare Clause in the Transfer deed !

If the parents are not only exposed to emotional neglect, feeling of rejection, social insecurity, but to physical and financial support also, throwin

Full Article

All about Transfer Petition in SC of India

Under Section 25 of the Code of Civil Procedure the Hon'ble Supreme Court has the power to transfer any Case, appeal or other proceedings from Hig

Full Article

More Articles

Also see

Updated on : 19/11/2017 00:52:07

web analytics