Yes, it is possible. The points are
1. Recently one well known advocate told me about a scam where judges hear senior advocates for some (who charges huge amounts for appearance)time agree with them on one point, and goes on adjouring matters. This is a serious charge & a fact required to be looked into.
2. Why every application\matter should be directly reached to Judges even for adjournment or filing reply. Except in case of urgency & typical legal issue, it should be gone though by lower judicial officers in different stages who shall first look into preliminary issues, then ask to file reply & rejoinder and prepare a note on entire matter based on fact as well as legal issues involved. He shall even ask authorities to give their point of view, action taken etc. This note shall be again reviewd by senior judicial officers which shall be then forwarded to Judges for hearing.
3. Discretionary powers to administrative Govt are required to be reviewd and amended with strict guidlines. This will decrease load on judiciary.
4. Compliance of statutory rules & procedure must be made so strict that no one can escape from it.
5. Rules procedure related to stamp duty,witnesses, registration needs to be strictly followed. Property Rights Registry with Govt. is to be made transperent, online and zero irregularity. To be linked with Courts, Revenue, Municipal & Police Authorities so that all details relating to one property from all department angles will be available on click. Transfer of property shall be denied automatically if any single compliance is pending relataed to any statute or department.
6. Computerisation with standardisation and as much as much common database shall be maintained & share by Govt Authorities.
7. Like Credit\financial database bank, legal database bank of an individual shall be maintained and merged (can link and extend to family & business interest), so that every person before dealing with other, can know about litigation & crime histrory of a person and persons directly connected with him, and make informed decision. So every person will be forced to have clear legal history and maintain it.