Comments on Court can Grant Divorce even if the facts of the case do not provide a ground for the same

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 in 1 pages

Nadeem Qureshi

Nadeem Qureshi

Wrote on 22 October 2017  

Dear Kumar Sahab article 142 is related to special power of supreme court, hence the supreme court may declare this divorce but can not granted by family court on this ground.

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu